Speed Date Philadelphia™ introduces single professionals to each other at fun and exciting speed dating events and singles parties in Philadelphia. Our events take place in restaurants, lounges and other upscale venues. We always make sure there is a balanced ratio of men and women at our events. Events Schedule. This online speed dating event is for singles who are open to date outside their race or ethnicity. You will meet around 10 singles and go on a 5-minute one-on-one virtual date with each participant. Afterwards you will login to our site to select who you liked. Pre-Dating Speed Dating events for busy single professionals. The world's largest speed dating service with monthly events in over 100 cities.
Find local Black Singles groups in Jersey City, New Jersey and meet people who share your interests. Join a group and attend online or in person events.
Meet local singles on the world's first online speed dating site. SpeedDate™ is a revolutionary online dating service designed to make it as easy and quick as possible for you to connect with other singles in your area. We allow singles to go on multiple live 5-minute online dates from the comfort of home using instant messaging, webcam video chat, and live audio. Unlike other dating personals services, it takes only a minute to sign up for SpeedDate™. After you sign up, you can immediately begin live online dating and meet up to 15 other singles per hour. Sign up for free and start meeting people right now.
Singles everywhere love online speed dating
No matter where you are, there are thousands of singles waiting to meet you for live online dates on speeddate.dating™. SpeedDate™ is a global online dating service with singles finding romance in almost every country around the world. Meet singles from your area who are hoping to try online speed dating with you.10010 Singles in Chicago9479 Singles in New York9473 Singles in Houston9296 Singles in Los Angeles8043 Singles in Brooklyn6870 Singles in Miami6694 Singles in Las Vegas5478 Singles in San Antonio5384 Singles in Dallas5212 Singles in Columbus5163 Singles in Bronx5050 Singles in Philadelphia4872 Singles in Phoenix4375 Singles in Jacksonville4182 Singles in Orlando3912 Singles in Indianapolis3770 Singles in San Diego3668 Singles in Springfield3623 Singles in Cleveland3549 Singles in Atlanta3449 Singles in Denver3397 Singles in Washington3382 Singles in Austin3329 Singles in Tampa3192 Singles in Minneapolis3021 Singles in Fort Lauderdale3021 Singles in Portland2974 Singles in Richmond2894 Singles in Louisville2867 Singles in Fort Worth2846 Singles in Kansas City2796 Singles in Milwaukee2783 Singles in Charlotte2743 Singles in Oklahoma City2720 Singles in Sacramento2648 Singles in Saint Louis2619 Singles in Tucson2586 Singles in San Jose2478 Singles in Rochester2453 Singles in Salt Lake CitySearch Singles For DatingBrowse All CountriesBrowse All CitiesBrowse All States
Online speed dating for every community
No matter what type of singles you are interested in, SpeedDate™ is the online dating personals service for you. On an online dating site like SpeedDate™, you are bound to find other singles you are compatible with for love, romance, friendship, and fun. SpeedDate™ is for adults of all ages, ethnicities, religions, and sexual orientations. SpeedDate's™ members include lawyers, doctors, bankers, musicians, and many more. Not only can you find other singles who share your interests and hobbies, but you can actually have live chats about what you have in common. SpeedDate™ is the perfect place to form an instant connection.Buddhist / Taoist SinglesChristian / Catholic SinglesChristian / Protestant SinglesHindu SinglesJewish SinglesMuslim / Islam SinglesAsian SinglesBlack/African Descent SinglesEast Indian SinglesLatino/Hispanic SinglesNative American SinglesPacific Islander SinglesWhite/Caucasian SinglesBrowse All Singles
Browse All Singles For Dating
Online speed dating: Revolutionizing online dating
We started SpeedDate™ because we were frustrated with other online dating options. On other dating personals services we would spend hours filling out extended profiles or lengthy questionnaires. We'd email with people for awhile and then would arrive at a date, and know within three minutes whether we had a connection or not. There had to be a better kind of online dating service! What made more sense to us was to design an online dating site where you could tell quickly whether you clicked or not, by going on live online dates with other singles from the comfort of home.
SpeedDate™ is easy, fun, and free to sign up
There's no dating site out there like speeddate.dating™. Since SpeedDate™ is focused on live interaction, it's quick and easy to sign up. You can be on a live online date with another local single within a minute. Just sign up, enter your preferences, and we will automatically start introducing you to people for three minute dates. After your three minute date, you vote whether you would like to continue chatting. If you vote yes and there is a match, you keep chatting as long as you want. If not, you just move onto another person. Not only is SpeedDate™ the premier online speed dating site, it is also packed with other fun features such as flirting, winking, and sending private messages. If you are looking for a dating personals service that allows you to connect instantly with other singles, try SpeedDate™.
Form an instant connection with other singles
Online dating is about to become a whole lot easier for you. We bring the dates to you so you can meet other singles from home, the local coffee shop, or anywhere with an internet connection. It's time for a new kind of online dating personals service. Try online speed dating today and meet someone special starting now. Sign up for SpeedDate™ now!
Speed dating is matchmaking for the modern age. Even though there are online dating websites and apps you can use, you might find that you would rather meet people in person right away. There is only so much you can tell about a person by interacting with them online.
When it comes to speed dating, you do not have a lot of time to make an impression or to figure out whether the other person is potentially a good match or not. That is why it is good to know what questions to ask.
While you do not have to have each question planned out, it is a good idea to have some idea of the things you want to know. You want to make sure you find someone who is compatible to you.
Below are speed dating questions that can help you get to know the people you will meet at your next speed dating event. These questions range from casual questions about their interests to more serious questions that will help you figure out how that person would be in a relationship.
Speed Dating Questions
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What is your middle name?
3. Do you have any nicknames?
4. What is something that you like to do in your spare time?
5. How do you usually spend your weekends?
6. If you found out that you had six months to live, what is the first thing that you would do?
7. If you won the lottery, how would you choose to spend that money? Best matchmaking service in helena mt.
8. Where did you grow up?
9. Where do you live?
10. How long have you lived here?
11. Do you like it here?
12. What is one thing that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
13. Are you a religious person?
14. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
15. Do you follow politics?
16. If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
17. If you had to be stuck on an island with one person, who would that be?
18. If you were stranded on an island, what are the 3 things that you would want to have with you?
19. Do you know how to swim?
20. What is something that makes you feel old?
21. Who taught you how to ride a bike?
22. Who taught you how to swim?
23. Who is a leader that you admire?
24. What would you like to know about me?
25. What is your least favorite household chore?
26. What is the first that CD you ever bought?
27. What is the last that CD you bought?
28. What was your favorite subject in school?
29. What was your least favorite subject in school?
30. Were you in any clubs in school?
31. What were you known for in school?
32. Did you go to college?
33. Can you lick your elbow?
34. Who do you think would be a cool person to meet?
35. What is your Myers Briggs type?
36. What did you major in if you went to college?
37. What is something that you would like to change about yourself?
38. Who was your hero when you were a child?
39. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would that person be?
40. What is something that makes you laugh?
41. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
42. Do you have any piercings?
43. Do you have any tattoos?
44. What are 3 words that your closest friends would use to describe you?
45. If you had people coming over for a meal, what would you cook?
46. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
47. Who is your favorite actor?
48. Who is your favorite actress?
49. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
50. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
51. Where are you from?
52. What would you see is your best quality?
53. What is your biggest fear?
54. Do you have any phobias?
55. What was the best year of your life so far?
56. Are you reading any books right now?
57. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
58. What would you do with $10,000?
59. Out of the seven dwarfs from Snow White, which one are you most like and why?
60. What is one thing that you have always wanted to do, but have not yet done?
61. What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
62. Who would play you in a film about your life?
63. What would the name of your autobiography be?
64. Do you have any claims to fame?
65. Do you have any hidden talents?
66. What is one thing that most people would be surprised to learn about you?
67. What is the grossest thing that you have ever eaten?
68. What is the best thing that you have ever tasted?
69. Do you smoke?
70. Do you drink?
71. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
72. Do you think that aliens are real?
73. What is the one possession that you treasure the most? Why?
74. What is your favorite TV show?
75. What is the last thing you ate?
76. What do you like to do for fun?
77. Do you have any pets?
78. Do you want any pets?
79. What do you like to do for fun?
80. Where are you from?
81. What are you the proudest about?
82. What is a big pet peeve that you have?
83. Have you ever had breakfast for dinner?
84. What is one of your unique quirks or habits?
85. Describe yourself in three words.
86. What is the first concert that you ever went to?
87. What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
88. What is something about you that most people would be surprised to know?
89. Do you know any good jokes?
90. Do you have any phobias?
91. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
92. What is your favorite holiday?
93. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
94. What is a hobby that you would like to get into if you had the time and resources to do it?
95. Do you play any sports?
96. Do you tend to be early or late to things?
97. What is something that takes up too much of your time?
98. What is your stripper name? That is the name of your first pet and the name of the street that you grew up on.
99. Name a TV show or movie that you refuse to watch.
100. How do you think the world will end?
101. Are you prepared for a zombie apocalypse?
102. Do you think magic is real?
103. Are you superstitious?
104. Do you believe in astrology?
105. What is your zodiac sign?
106. What is your Chinese zodiac sign?
107. Have you ever been arrested?
108. What is the most expensive thing that you have ever bought at the grocery store?
109. What is the most expensive item that you have ever bought?
110. Do you do the dishes every day or do you leave them in the sink overnight?
111. Do you have a celebrity crush?
112. What movie could you watch over and over again?
113. Do you have a favorite film director?
114. Do you have a favorite author?
115. What is one book that changed your life?
116. What is your perfect way to spend the day?
117. How do you like to relax after a day of work?
118. What is something that makes you happy?
119. How would your closest friends describe you?
120. What did you do last weekend?
121. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
122. What is your dream car?
123. How different was your life a year ago?
124. What is something that you are looking forward to in the next few months?
125. What age do you want to live to?
126. If you were to become famous, what would it be for?
127. What is the last movie you saw?
128. What is something that you wish you knew more about?
129. Do you like to read?
130. Do you like to stay up to date with the news and current events?
131. Are you a morning or a night person?
132. What is the last book that you read?
133. What is the last movie that you watched?
134. What is your favorite TV show?
135. Are you a political person?
Tyngsboro Black Speed Dating Sites
136. Who did you vote for?
137. What do you do to wake yourself up in the morning?
138. What is a good thing that happened to you today?
139. What is something that you are very knowledgeable about?
140. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
141. Is there anything that you would like to change about yourself?
142. How do you get yourself to sleep at night?
143. What is a TV show that you watch religiously?
144. What radio station do you listen to?
145. Do you listen to any podcasts?
146. Have you ever gone skydiving?
147. Have you ever been zip lining?
148. What is the most adventurous thing that you have ever done?
149. What is the most physically challenging thing that you have done?
150. Do you go to the gym?
151. Do you like to sing?
152. Do you like to do karaoke?
153. What is your favorite karaoke song?
154. What is the weirdest job that you have had?
155. Are you afraid of public speaking?
156. Do you play any instruments?
157. What is your favorite food?
158. Are you into any sports?
159. What is your favorite sports team?
160. Do you believe in the paranormal?
161. Have you ever seen a ghost?
162. What is your favorite place to eat?
163. What is your favorite drink?
164. What is your favorite place that you like to visit?
165. What is your favorite book?
166. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
167. What is your biggest pet peeve?
168. What is your favorite time of day?
169. What is your favorite season?
170. What is your favorite kind of weather?
171. What is your favorite outfit that you have?
172. What is one of your favorite memories?
174. Who is your favorite character from a TV show?
175. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
176. What is your favorite quiet thing to do?
177. What is your favorite website to visit?
178. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
179. What is your favorite store to shop at?
180. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
181. Do you have a favorite Pixar movie?
182. What is your favorite memory that you share with your best friend?
183. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
184. What is the latest TV show that you have gotten into?
185. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
186. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
187. Have you ever met a famous person?
188. What did you want to be when you grow up?
189. If someone had spinach between their teeth, would you tell them?
190. Are you a homebody or do you like to be out all the time?
191. Do you know how to cook?
192. Are you close to your family?
193. What kind of outfit do you wear on a typical day?
194. Where is somewhere that you would go on vacation?
195. Do you like the beach?
196. Do you like hiking?
197. Do you like to travel?
198. When is your birthday?
199. Do you like pickles?
200. How do you like your meat cooked? Rare, medium, or well-done?
201. What was your most embarrassing moment?
202. What is your silliest childhood memory?
203. Do you break traffic rules if you do not see a cop around?
204. How would you react if we were at a restaurant and you found hair in your food?
205. How much do you tip at restaurants?
206. Do you like to play in the snow?
207. If you see a puddle on the street, do you go around it or step in it?
208. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
209. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
210. Do you like roller coasters?
211. Do you like scary movies?
212. Do you like romantic comedies?
213. Do you have any kids?
214. Do you want kids one day?
215. What is the last concert that you went to?
216. What do you do in your spare time?
217. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
218. Do you think that the glass is half empty or half full?
219. If you found out that you had six more months left to live, what would you do with that time?
220. What is something that you would like to know about me?
221. If you could have dinner with a famous person, who would you choose?
222. Who is your celebrity crush?
223. What is something that you are good at?
224. How would your friends describe you?
225. What is one thing that you are really passionate about?
226. What is one thing that you would choose to change about yourself?
227. What is the worst pickup line that you have ever heard?
228. Do you like to DIY?
229. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
230. Do you drive?
231. What kind of car do you drive?
232. Do you live alone?
232. Do you speak any other languages?
233. Why are you single?
234. What is the longest relationship that you have been in?
235. Why did your last relationship end?
236. Have you ever been married?
237. What is something that you look for in a man or a woman?
238. What does your perfect relationship look like?
239. Cats or dogs?
240. Summer or winter?
241. Morning or night?
242. Wine or beer?
243. A beach resort or a ski resort?
244. Countryside or city?
245. Coffee or tea?
246. Bath or shower?
247. Hot shower or cold shower?
248. Shopping online or going to the mall?
249. Camping or staying at a resort?
250. Lights on or off?
251. Computer games or video games?
252. Pop music or rock music?
253. Texting or calling?
254. Chocolate or vanilla?
255. Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
256. TV or film?
257. Breakfast or dinner?
258. Leather or lace?
259. Swimming in the pool or swimming in the ocean?
260. Cars or trucks?
261. Salty or sweet?
262. Skiing or snowboarding?
263. Skating or biking?
264. Steak or chicken?
265. Facebook or Twitter?
266. Google or Bing?
267. Rain or snow?
268. Cars or motorcycles?
269. Comedy or horror?
270. Hamburgers or hot dogs?
271. Boat or plane?
272. Painting or drawing?
273. Singing or dancing?
274. Hoodies or cardigans?
275. Flowers or trees?
276. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
277. Books or magazines?
278. Piercings or tattoos?
279. Sandals or sneakers?
280. Apples or oranges?
281. Ketchup or mustard?
288. Money or fame?
289. Mountains or the beach?
290. Pasta or pizza?
291. Sitting or standing?
293. Family or friends?
294. Eggs or pancakes?
295. Waffles or pancakes?
296. Bacon or sausages?
297. Sweet or sour?
298. Black coffee or cream and sugar?
299. Air dry or blow dry your hair?
300. Dyed hair or natural?
301. Matching or mismatched socks?
302. T-shirt or button up shirt?
303. Bright or neutral colors?
304. Boxers or briefs?
305. Yoga pants or jeans?
306. Baseball or football?
307. Fishing or kayaking?
308. Skydiving or bungee jumping?
309. Bowling or mini golf?
310. Hot weather or cold weather?
311. Hot tub or hot spring?
312. Trip or a staycation?
313. Store-bought gifts or handmade?
314. Riches or happiness?
315. Dine in or delivery?
316. Card games or board games?
317. Soup or sandwiches?
318. Would you rather do laundry or dishes?
319. Forest or beach?
320. Antique or brand new?
321. City or country?
322. Toilet paper over or under?
323. Do you put your cups away right side up or upside down?
324. Wet or dry?
325. Are you a slacker or an overachiever?
326. Weird or normal?
327. Big party or small gathering?
328. Fast food or a fancy restaurant?
329. Credit card or cash?
330. Sofa or loveseat?
331. Cardio or weights?
332. Mobile or console games?
333. Basketball or football?
334. Iced coffee or hot coffee?
335. Long or short hair?
336. Jogging or hiking?
337. E-mails or letters?
338. Comedy show or a concert?
339. Passenger or driver?
340. Movie at home or at the theater?
341. Name brand or discount?
342. Rap or rock music?
343. Work hard or play hard?
344. Money or free time?
345. Would you rather your significant other be smart or funny?
346. Save or spend?
347. Honesty or sparing someone’s feelings?
348. Introvert or extrovert?
349. Type A or Type B?
350. Marry or live-in relationship?
351. Sunrise or sunset?
352. School or no school?
353. Would you rather be forgotten or remembered for all the wrong reasons?
354. Bowling or mini golf?
355. The zoo or a theme park?
356. Flying or driving?
357. Eating out or cooking at home?
358. Paper books or e-readers?
359. Fix it yourself or call a professional?
360. Chunky or smooth peanut butter?
361. Did you go to college? Where?
362. What was your major?
363. What was your favorite subject in school?
364. What was your worst or least favorite subject in school?
365. What was the biggest trouble you got into at school?
366. Were you in any clubs in school?
367. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Tyngsboro Black Speed Dating Personals
368. What are you looking for in a relationship?
369. Do you want kids one day?
Tyngsboro Black Speed Dating
370. What is the most important thing to you in a relationship?
371. When was your last relationship?
372. How long did your last relationship last?
373. How would you describe your perfect date?
374. What is your idea of a perfect guy or girl?
375. What is your biggest turn off in a guy or girl?
376. Who do you think should pay on a date?
377. Have you ever gone all the way on a first date?
378. How long was your longest relationship?
379. Do you believe in love at first sight?
380. Do you have any children?
381. Do you want any children?
382. Have you ever been married?
Tyngsboro Black Speed Dating Site
383. Do you ever want to get married?
384. What do you look for in a husband or wife?
385. Who are you closest to in your family?
386. What is your favorite place that you have visited?
387. Where is the next place that you want to travel to?
388. What do you think of airline food?
389. What is the longest flight that you have been on?
390. What is the furthest that you have ever traveled?
391. What is your dream job?
392. What was your first job?
393. Where do you work right now?
394. What is the best job that you have ever had?
395. If you could work anywhere, where would that be?
396. What is your commute like?
397. What is the worst commute that you have ever had?
398. Would you eat pineapple on a pizza?
399. What is the craziest thing that you have eaten?
400. What is your favorite drink?
401. Do you like to cook?
402. What is your go-to dish?
403. What is your favorite type of food?
404. Are you a picky or adventurous eater?
405. What is the hardest thing that you know how to cook?
406. What would your last meal be?
Tyngsboro Black Speed Dating Websites
407. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
408. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?