- TripBuzz discovered 53 different types of activities for couples in the Kingsport area, including Movie Theaters (like Marquee Cinemas), Bowling (like Warpath Bowling Lanes), Family Fun Center (like Putt-Putt Fun Center) and Water Parks (like Kingsport Aquatic Center), and much more.
- We discovered a total of 65 date ideas in or near Kingsport, Tennessee, including 50 fun or romantic activities in nearby cities within 25 miles like Johnson City, Bristol, Bristol and Jonesborough.
- Kingsport Dating Ideas Girls
- Kingsport Dating Ideas Pictures
- Kingsport Date Ideas
- Kingsport Dating Ideas Couples
- Kingsport Dating Ideas Pinterest
Here's where you can meet singles in Orlando, Florida. Our Orange County singles are in the 407/321/689 area code, and might live in these or other zip codes: 32830, 32821, 32887, 32837, 32824, 32832, 32827, or 32836 personals. There are thousands of active singles on DateHookup.dating looking to chat right now. The city’s name of Kingsport, originally refers to the area on the Holston River known as King's Boat Yard, the head of navigation for the Tennessee Valley. Free Dating In Kingsport, TN - Kingsport Singles In Tennessee. Welcome to LetsHangOut.com! Meet dating singles in Kingsport, TN and areas nearby (50 miles). View and chat with local dating profiles and personals on our 100% free Kingsport dating site or use the links below to view nearby single men and women elsewhere in Tennessee. Kingsport Dating: Browse Kingsport, TN Singles & Personals The Volunteer State, Big Bend State, Hog and Hominy State, The Mother of Southwestern Statesmen of Tennessee. Whether you're looking to online dating as your matchmaker for love or just for a date or two, Match.com can help you meet your match.
Reedy Creek Vineyards and Cellars
Intercity Ballet Theatre
Cindy Saadeh Fine Art
Warrior's Path Riding Stables
Warpath Bowling Lanes
Bays Mountain Park
Warriors' Path State Park
Kingsport, Tenn. is a perfect destination for families. With several year-round indoor and outdoor activities, you’ll find many things to safely do in Kingsport on your family vacation.
A dream that became a Kingsport original – that’s the Carousel, one of the most unique and popular attractions in the region. The menagerie-style Carousel features 32 beautiful hand-carved wooden animals, 24 rafter-based creatures and two chariots – each lovingly and painstakingly fashioned by a dedicated group of Kingsport craftsmen. The animals, many of which took as much as 800 to 1,000 hours to carve, include horses, a unicorn, wolf, tiger, frog, and many others. The carousel took six years to complete includes 24 exquisite bird paintings and 24 rounding boards that feature painted scenes from Kingsport’s storied past.
Kingsport Dating Ideas Girls
The Kingsport Carousel is open Wednesday through Sunday and the cost to ride is $1 per person. For the most up-to-date schedule and current hours, please visit their Facebook page or call the carousel directly at 423-343-9834.
Putt Putt Mini Golf and OMG Mini Golf are two other options for the entire family. You can safely play two courses outdoors at Putt Putt Mini Golf, and play-year round indoors at OMG Mini Golf.
Kingsport Selfie Trail
Looking for a fun and safe activity for the entire family? Then look no further than the 15-spot Kingsport Selfie Trail! Capture the amazing sights around the city on the Kingsport Selfie Trail. It’s simple and easy… just find a Selfie Location Marker, take a selfie, and share your photo using the hashtag #CaptureKingsport.
Kingsport Miracle Field
Kingsport’s Miracle Field is now open! The Miracle Field removes the barriers that keep children and young adults with mental and physical disabilities off the baseball field and lets them experience the joy of America’s favorite pastime. Since the main barriers for these athletes arise from the natural grass fields used in conventional leagues, Miracle League teams play on a custom-designed, rubberized turf field that is about a third the size of a normal field and accommodates wheelchairs and other assistive devices. The mound and all of the bases are flush, allowing amputees and those in wheelchairs to travel over the surface more easily and safely. While the field will be mainly used by special needs children and young adults, it can also serve seniors and wounded veterans.
Kingsport Dating Ideas Pictures
Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium
If you’re family is heading to Kingsport for a visit, a trip to Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium has to be on your bucket list! A stunning nature preserve, bays mountain park is one of the most scenic spots in northeast Tennessee, stretching across 3,550 acres. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the park includes 38 miles of trails for hiking, running, mountain biking, bird watching, and sight-seeing. The largest city-owned park in the state, visitors can choose from a wide array of activities to take part in, including enjoying the pristine 44-acre lake, as well as:
- Nature Center, where educational programs focus on wolves, snakes, raptors, and much more
- Animal Habitats, which are home to wolves, bobcats, whitetail deer, otters, foxes, raptors, reptiles and more
- State-of-the-art Planetarium featuring remarkable programs, a 40-foot dome, 6.1 surround sound, and a carl zeiss zkp-4 star projector that is so precise visitors can use binoculars to see details in two dozen deep-sky objects.
- Adventure Ropes Course, featuring high and low ropes, as well as a 300-foot zip line.
- Camping and Fishing is also quite popular. Overnight camping is permitted for scout groups and recognized organizations in designated areas, while fishing from the dam is allowed for people 55 years or older and for people under the age of 16.
- Farmstead Museum is also a wonderful area of the park. Showcasing the way of life that existed on and around the mountain from pioneer days to the end of the 19th century, it features tools, machinery, and household items, while the building itself is constructed of hand-hewn logs that illustrate building techniques of that era.
Kingsport Date Ideas
Warrior’s Path State Park
Warrior’s Path State Park, spanning 950-acres, is named for the great Indian warpath that was used by the Iroquois in war raids with the Cherokee and other Native tribes, is a magnet for families. Why? Because there’s so much to do at warriors’ path, which means you’re in for plenty of family fun and adventures.
One of the park’s greatest attributes is its Boundless Playground where children of all physical and mental abilities can play together. It’s the only Tennessee State Park that features this remarkable play area which opened in 2007. Other fully accessible areas include the Lions Narnia Braille Trail that has eight sensory stations along a quarter-mile that relays the story of Aslan of The Chronicles of Narnia, the Anderson Treehouse, and the Palmer Center Foundation Amphitheater.Other activities include:
- Boating: Boats can also be rented, including single and tandem kayaks, paddleboards, paddleboats, and canoes).
- Fishing: The lake is a popular hot spot for fishermen and is loaded with bass, trout, catfish, crappie and hybrid striped bass.
- Golfing: the 18-hole, par 72 course was designed by George Cobb and since opening in 1972 has been one of the most popular in the Tennessee state parks system. A favorite among regional golfers, it features an incredible view of the lake from the fifth tee and a large practice facility, complete with a practice green and bunker.
- Hiking: Features 12 miles of easy to moderate hiking trails that lead you through fields and forests, over high bluffs and along serene streams. While many visitors enjoy hiking on their own, the park also offers guided hikes.
- Biking: home to a designated national recreation trail, a system of more than 12.5 miles of challenging and scenic bike trails, the park also offers a paved path around duck island. The path, which is less than a mile long, is open to cyclists and pedestrians.
- Camping: the park boasts 134 campsites, complete with grills and tables. Many of the campsites have water and electric hookups and there are also bathhouses with hot showers and lavatories, along with dumping stations.
- Disc golf: a fun and challenging course with 22 holes awaits the many disc golfers who love to play at warriors’ path. Considered one of the top courses in the state, this is a must if you enjoy disc golf!
For the love of Tennessee, travel safe to Kingsport!
Kingsport Dating Ideas Couples
View more Kingsport Mini Vacation ideas where there is space for everyone!
Where should you start your outdoor adventure? We’re so glad you asked…
NIGHTLIFE & MUSIC
Kingsport Dating Ideas Pinterest
Kingsport’s breweries and live music spots are offering safe experiences.