If you plan on traveling to South Dakota, you may want to stay in a campground. We were surprised when we found out how many campgrounds are in South Dakota. Generally, every little small town in SD has a city campground, and most of them are not advertised. So when you need someplace quick to stay, just ask someone in the little town where the campground is.
- Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota Black Hills
- Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota 2019
- Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota Campgrounds
Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota Black Hills
Canton, South Dakota Full Member. Some resorts for a week at half price with full hookups and a heated pool. You do and if you join thru Camping World. In my opinion, they are extremely well maintained with large campsites,” says iRV2 member Mr. COE RV campgrounds are mostly dust-free because they’re built with paved roads and concrete parking pads. You won’t find full-hookups at most campsites, but basic amenities usually include water and electricity hookups. RV Park reviews, free camping, dump station locations, campsite photos and RV travel blogs. Easily compare campgrounds and share your best camping sites.
Below is a list of some South Dakota Campgrounds.
Southern South Dakota Campgrounds
-Windmill Campground - 505 SW 13th St Beresford, SD 57004 Tel: (605) 763-2029
-Newton Hills State Park, has a beach -28771 482nd Ave Canton, SD 57013
- Here's a great little municipal campground that is really almost a secret. There are 8 sites 60 feet long with 50 amp electricity; water and dump station nearby. $13 per night - reservations can be made (but not necessary) with the city office M-F (closed Wed.) 9-5. Ph# 605-793-2220. It is beautifully maintained, quiet and has a 'get away from it all' type feel.
Directions: From the intersection of US Hwy #81 and state Hwy #22; 4 miles east; 1 mile south on 4th Ave. (459th Ave.); 1/2 mile west on Cemetery Rd. (184th St.); enter on the right.
-Delmont Campground is a non official campground, no beach.. Delmont Campground
-North Point Campground and Beach - 38180 297th St Lake Andes, SD 57356 Tel: (605) 487-7046
-Randall Creek Campground, no beach - 38180 297th St Lake Andes, SD 57356 Tel: (605) 487-7046
-Vacation Haven RV Park - Full Hookup - phone 605-487-6040 see picture
-Parkway Campgrounds - Kimball, SD 57355-0136 Tel: (605) 778-6312
-Menno SD has 2 campgrounds, one at Menno Lake, and the one in town is free.. Menno Campgrounds
-Dakota Campground - 1800 W Spruce Mitchell, SD 57301 Tel: (605) 996-9432
-R & R Campground and RV park - 1700 S. Burr St Mitchell, SD 57301 Tel: (605) 996-8895
- Lake Mitchell Campground - 57301 Tel: (605) 995-8457
-Olivet Campground is by the James River, remote, no swimming, $5.00 fee.. Olivet campground
-Snake Creek Campground - 35316 SD Hwy 44 Platte, SD 57369 Tel: (605) 337-2587
- Buryanek Campground - West of Francis Case Lake Bridge on Hwy 44
- Platte Creek Campground - East of Francis Case Lake Bridge on Hwy 44
- Pease Creek Campground - Eastside of the Missouri River in Southern SD
- North Wheeler Campground - Eastside of the Missouri River, near Geddes, SD
Red Barn RV Park - 47003 272nd St Tea, SD 57064-8111 Tel: (605) 368-2268
-Tripp SD Campground has a pool nearby.. Tripp SD
-Lewis and Clark Recreation Area - 6 miles west of Yankton on Hwy 62, 5473 897 Rd. Crofton, NE 68730 Tel: (402) 388-4169
-Cottonwood Campground has no beach - Yankton, SD 57078 Tel: (402) 667-7873
-Pierson's Ranch, no beach - 43349 SD Hwy 52 Yankton, SD 57442 Tel: (605) 668-2985
Union Grove State Park - 28771 482nd Ave Canton, SD 57013 Tel: (605) 987-2263
Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota 2019
Northern Nebraska campgrounds
Full Hookup Camping Canton South Dakota Campgrounds
Dating a guy from marion indiana. -Niobrara Nebraska - Niobrara State Park has a swimming pool - Niobrara, NE 68760-0226 Tel: (402) 857-3373
-Nebraska Tailwaters Campground, no beach, on the other side of Gavins Point Dam, Nebraska Hwy 121 Crofton, NE 57078 Tel: (402) 667-7873
-Ponca State Park - Ponca, NE 68770-0688 Tel: (402) 755-2284
-Willow Creek State Recreation Area - Rt 2 Pierce, NE 68767 Tel: (402) 329-4053