- Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Map
- Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Locations
- Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Today
Oxon hill-glassmanor online dating city. Below is a list of RV dump stations sorted alphabetically by city name. A map of dump stations is also available.
Interstate Rest Areas
Below is a table identifying Interstate rest areas, welcome centers, and service plazas that have an RV dump station.
Best Camping in Yuma on Tripadvisor: Find 719 traveler reviews, 328 candid photos, and prices for 32 camping in Yuma, Arizona, United States. Informed RVers have rated 12 campgrounds near Lagunitas, California. Access 1979 trusted reviews, 2 photos & 2 tips from fellow RVers. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Lagunitas, California.
|I-8||Mile 108||W||El Centro|
|I-8||Mile 108||E||El Centro|
- RV Storage Depot, 222 Howell Ave, Anaheim CA 92806 / 714-704-9105. $31 or more.
- Anderson RV Sales, 6040 State Highway 273, Anderson CA 96007 / 530-378-1993. Cost is unknown.
- Angels Camp RV & Camping Resort, 3069 Highway 49 S, Angels Camp CA 95222 / 209-736-0404. $20 or less.
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds, 1201 W 10th St, Antioch CA 94509 / 925-757-4400. $10 or less.
- Lone Wolf Colony, 23200 Bear Valley Rd, Apple Valley CA 92308 / 760-247-7878. $20 or less.
- Mad River Rapids RV Park, 3501 Janes Rd, Arcata CA 95521 / 707-822-7275. Hours: Daily, 9am-4:30pm. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station, 16725 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia CA 90701 / 562-860-5718. $30 or less.
- Castle Air Museum RV Park, 5050 Santa Fe Dr, Atwater CA 95301 / 209-388-1033. $10 or less.
- Auburn Gold Country RV Park, 3550 KOA Way, Auburn CA 95602 / 530-885-0990. $20 or less.
- Eagle Feather Trading Post #2, California 33, Avenal CA 93204 / 559-386-5500. Cost is unknown.
- Bakersfield Palms RV Park, 250 Fairfax Rd, Bakersfield CA 93307 / 661-366-6700. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 17047 Zachary Ave, Bakersfield CA 93308 / 661-392-5300. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 2611 Fisher Blvd, Barstow CA 92311 / 760-253-7043. $10 or less. I-15 Exit 178.
- Public dump station along S Shore Rd (Road 222) across from the Forks Resort. Rinse water. $10 or less.
- Country Hills RV Park, 14711 Manzanita Park Rd, Beaumont CA 92223 / 951-845-5919. $20 or less.
- Affordable RV Storage, 8839 Park St, Bellflower CA 90706 / 562-633-3171. $20 or less.
- Arco, 466 S Main St, Bishop CA 93514 / 760-873-8283. Potable water. Rinse water. Propane. $20 or less.
- Secure RV & Self Storage, 18949 Valley Blvd, Bloomington CA 92316 / 909-546-4097. $30 or less. I-10 Exit 66.
- Public dump station 10 miles south of I-10 Exit 222 between the BLM’s Wiley’s Well Campground and Coon Hollow Campground. Free.
- Public dump station at 15901 S Broadway, Blythe CA 92225. Open 6am-2pm. $10 or less.
- Doran Regional Park, 201 Doran Beach Rd, Bodega Bay CA 94923 / 707-875-3540. $10 or less.
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Palm Canyon Campground, 200 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs CA 92004 / 760-767-4238. $10 or less.
- Shell, 76773 Main St, Bridgeport CA 93517 / 760-932-7266. Potable water. $20 or less.
- Flying Flags Resort & Campground, 180 Avenue of the Flags, Buellton CA 93427 / 805-688-3716. Rinse water. $20 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 27769 Lagoon Dr, Buttonwillow CA 93206 / 661-764-5266. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 257.
- Morongo Travel Center, 49020 Seminole Dr, Cabazon CA 92230 / 951-849-2895. Free with 50 gallon fuel purchase. $20 or less. I-10 Exit 104.
- Malibu Creek State Park, 1925 Las Virgenes Rd, Calabasas CA 91302 / 818-880-0367. $10 or less.
- Napa County Fairgrounds, 1435 N Oak St, Calistoga CA 94515 / 707-942-5111. Open Mon-Fri, 9am to 7pm. $20 or less.
- Shell service station, 3405 Coach Ln, 530-677-9129. Take the Cameron Park Dr exit from US-50. $10 or less.
- South Carlsbad State Beach, 7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad CA 92008 / 760-438-3143. $30 or less. I-5 Exit 45.
- Carpinteria State Beach, 5361 6th St, 805-648-2811. From US-101, exit at the Casitas Pass Road and go west to Carpinteria Ave and turn right. Take your first left (Palm Ave) and follow to beach entrance. $10 or less.
- Arena RV Park, 203 S Chowchilla Blvd, Chowchilla CA 93610 / 559-665-1752. $20 or less.
- Stop N Go, 1216 Clovis Ave, Clovis CA 93612 / 559-299-1130. Open 5:30am to 9:30pm. On the southwest corner of Clovis and Barstow Ave. $20 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 45-761 Dillon Rd, Coachella CA 92236 / 760-775-3401. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 146.
- Sommerville Almond Tree RV Park, 41191 S Glenn Ave, Coalinga CA 93210 / 559-935-0711. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 325.
- Abba RV & Self Storage, 1850 Solano Way, Concord CA 94520 / 925-969-9222. Potable water. Rinse water. $30 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2120 South Ave, Corning CA 96021 / 530-824-8767. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 630.
- TA Travel Center, 3524 S Highway 99 W, Corning CA 96021 / 530-824-4646. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 630.
- City of Corona Wastewater Treatment Plant, 650 E Harrison St, Corona CA 92879. Open dawn to dusk. Two drain station with water and hose. Free.
- Chevron, 333 Mace Blvd, Davis CA 95618 / 530-747-2000. Potable water. Rinse water. Free.
- Dinuba RV, 391 S Alta Ave, Dinuba CA 93618 / 559-591-3639; open 8am-5pm; parts and service available. $10 or less.
- Champagne Lakes RV Resort, 8310 Nelson Way, Escondido CA 92026 / 760-749-7572. Rinse water. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 43.
- Freeway Trailer Sales, 945 W Mission Ave, Escondido CA 92025 / 760-745-3970. Open 8am to 3:30pm, Mon-Sat. Rinse water. $10 or less.
- Humboldt County Fair, 1250 5th St, 707-786-9511. Located behind Belotti Hall. Enter and pay on 5th St. Enter through main gate, turn immediate left then right where road ends; on left. Overnight camping with and without hookups available. $10 or less.
- MacKerricher State Park, 24100 MacKerricher Park Rd, Fort Bragg CA 95437 / 707-937-5804. $10 or less.
- Shell, 723 S Fortuna Blvd, Fortuna CA 95540 / 707-725-1176. Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, Frazier Park CA 93243 / 661-248-2600. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 205.
- Fresno Mobile Home & RV Park, 1362 Hughes Ave, Fresno CA 93728 / 559-264-3122. $20 or less.
- Paul Evert’s RV Country, 3633 S Maple Ave, Fresno CA 93725 / 559-486-1000. Free.
- Elks Lodge at corner of Trask Ave and Newhope St. Also has 19 RV sites with electricity and water (members only). Accessed from the Garden Grove Freeway (CA 22) at Euclid St Exit. $10 or less.
- Western Propane Services, 12600 Western Ave, Garden Grove CA 92841 / 714-893-9329. $20 or less.
- Mount Madonna County Park, 408-842-2341, nine miles west of Gilroy or eight miles east of Watsonville via CA 152 (Hecker Pass Rd). 25-foot RV length limit. Cost is unknown.
- The Garlic Farm Center at US-101 and Monterey Rd. $10 or less.
- 76 gas station off US-101. $10 or less.
- Nevada County Fairgrounds near junction of CA 20 and CA 49. Follow fairground signs to gate #4. Unit is locked, call 530-273-6217 for times available or when attendant is on duty. $10 or less.
- Marin RV Park, 2140 Redwood Hwy, Greenbrae CA 94904 / 888-461-5199. $30 or less.
Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay State Beach, 95 Kelly Ave, Half Moon Bay CA 94019 / 650-726-8819. $10 or less.
- Pelican Point RV Park, 1001 Miramontes Point Rd, Half Moon Bay CA 94019 / 650-726-9100. $10 or less.
- Russian River Covered RV Storage, 13100 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg CA 95448 / 707-433-8900. Open Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm. $30 or less.
- Hemet Trailer Supply, 1371 W Acacia Ave, Hemet CA 92543 / 951-929-2257. Open Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm; Sat, 8:30am to 2pm. $10 or less.
- Rancho Seco Recreational Area, 14960 Twin Cities Road, Herald CA 95638 / 209-748-2318. $20 or less.
- San Bernardino RV Parts Service Storage, 2414 E 3rd St, Highland CA 92346 / 909-884-7743. Open 8am to 4pm. Entrance is on Lankershim Ave. $10 or less.
- RV Orchard Resort at Casa de Fruta, 10 miles north of Hollister on SR-152. 800-548-3813 or 408-842-9316. $20 or less.
- StaxUP Storage, 30630 Highway 74, Homeland CA 92548 / 951-777-0241. $20 or less.
- Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach CA 92648 / 714-846-3460. $20 or less.
- Fort Independence RV Park, 131 N Hwy 395, 760-878-3200. Native American owned RV park on the west side of US-395 north of town. Dump station is behind the tribal office. $10 or less.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, 45500 Van Buren St, 760-347-2356. Free.
- Joshua Tree Lake RV & Campground, 2601 Sunfair Rd, 760-366-1213. Located four miles east of Park Blvd and five miles north on Sunfair Rd. $10 or less.
- Fern Creek Lodge, 4628 SR-158, June Lake CA 93529 / 760-648-7722 or 800-621-9146. Open Apr-Oct. Potable and non-Potable water. Big rig friendly. $10 or less.
- Public dump station adjacent to Agate Park on Jurupa Rd at Agate St. Free.
- Rancho Jurupa Park, 4800 Crestmore Rd, Jurupa Valley CA 92509 / 951-684-7032. $20 or less.
- Stop & Go Gas Station, 15000 W Whitesbridge Rd, Kerman CA 93630 / 559-846-8408. Open daily, 5am to 10pm. Free air and water. $20 or less.
- San Lorenzo County Park Campground, King City CA 93930 / 831-755-4895. $10 or less.
- Toy Storage 1, 2557 Sierra Way, La Verne CA 91750 / 562-690-4666. Open Mon & Fri, 9am to 5pm; call for availability rest of week. $10 or less.
- Public dump station near the Fifth Street Launching Facility. Non-Potable water. Free.
- Rotten Robbie, 2725 S Main St, Lakeport CA 95453 / 707-263-5790. Rinse water. Propane. $10 or less.
- AV Fair & Event Center, 2551 W Avenue H, Lancaster CA 93536 / 661-948-6060. Dump station is located in the RV Park on Avenue G8. Potable water. Rinse water. $10 or less.
- Lancaster National Soccer Center, 43000 30th St E, Lancaster CA 93535 / 661-723-5912. Hours: Mon-Thu, 7am to 8:45pm; Fri, 7am to 3:30pm; Sat-Sun, 7am to 6pm. The dump station is on the north side of the east parking lot. Washdown water furnished, but no drinking water. Free.
- Petro Stopping Center, 5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr, Lebec CA 93243 / 661-663-4300. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 219.
- Mobil gas station on CA-120 about .25 mile west of US-395. $10 or less.
- Mono Vista RV Park, 57 Beaver Ln, Lee Vining CA 93541 / 760-647-6401. $20 or less.
- Tuolumne Meadows Campground in Yosemite National Park. Dump station is on south side of highway about 1/2 mile west of gas station. Potable water. Free.
- Pro Trucks Plus, 889 E Airway Blvd, Livermore CA 94551 / 925-243-9000. Potable water. Rinse water. Propane. $30 or less.
- Highway 88 Self Storage, 12941 Blossom Ct, Lockeford CA 95237 / 209-727-0500. Hours: 9am-5pm, Mon-Sat. $20 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 15100 N Thornton Rd, Lodi CA 95242 / 209-339-4066. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 485.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 15250 Thornton Rd, Lodi CA 95242 / 209-333-9392. Rinse water. Propane. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 485.
- River Park adjacent to Santa Ynez River east of town (just east of Robinson Bridge on CA 246 and Sweeney Rd). Dump station is inside the park, beyond the campsites. The park (and dump station) close at dusk. $10 or less.
- Don Temple Storage, 3750 E Spring St, Long Beach CA 90806 / 562-426-0728. Rinse water. $30 or less.
- Loomis RV Park, 3945 Taylor Rd, Loomis CA 95650 / 916-652-6737. Rinse water. Propane. $30 or less. I-80 Exit 109.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 21948 Hwy 46, Lost Hills CA 93249 / 661-797-1800. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 278.
- Convict Lake Campground (USFS). From US-395, follow Convict Lake Rd about two miles west to campground. Closed in winter. Potable water. Free.
- Mammoth Mountain RV Park & Campground, 2667 Main St, Mammoth Lakes CA 93546 / 760-934-3822. $10 or less.
- New Shady Rest Campground (USFS), Mammoth Lakes CA 93546. $10 or less.
- Old Shady Rest Campground (USFS), Mammoth Lakes CA 93546. $10 or less.
- Manteca Trailer & Motorhome Inc, 1990 E Yosemite (CA 120), 209-239-1267. $10 or less.
- Two Rivers RV Park, 31021 Two Rivers Rd, Manteca CA 95337 / 209-823-8434. Rinse water. $10 or less.
- Indian Creek Campground (BLM) on Airport Rd about 4 miles off CA 89. Gate to dump station is often closed – must get manager to open. $10 or less.
- RV Storage Depot, 3034 Peacekeeper Way, McClellan CA 95652 / 916-860-2725. $31 or more.
Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Map
- Wilderness Lakes Resort, 30605 Briggs Rd, Menifee CA 92584 / 951-672-4831. $10 or less.
- Miranda Market, 6685 Avenue of the Giants, Miranda CA 95553 / 707-943-1927. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station, 815 Kansas Ave, Modesto CA 95351 / 209-522-4610. $10 or less.
- Sparkles Car Wash & RV Dump Station, 3941 Coffee Rd, Modesto CA 95355 / 209-324-7058. Must call ahead to make an appointment. $20 or less.
- Ward’s RV Storage, 141 E Orangeburg Ave, Modesto CA 95355. $10 or less.
- Dry Dock RV Storage, 3131 S Peck Rd, Monrovia CA 91016 / 626-445-8762. $20 or less.
- Arco, 1761 N Paramount Blvd, Montebello CA 90640 / 323-722-5252. Cost is unknown.
- Monterey County Park at Laguna Seca Raceway about 3 miles east of Monterey on the north side of CA 68. The dump is in the campground at the top of a very steep (12%) half-mile grade. $10 or less.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park, Monterey CA 93940 / 831-646-3865. Dump station is adjacent to the bathrooms near the park entrance. Free.
- Family RV dealership, 19380 Monterey Rd, 408-612-4700. Open Mon-Sat 8am to 5pm. From US-101 exit Cochrane Ave, west to Monterey Rd (SR-82), left on Monterey Rd to dealership. $20 or less.
- Parkway Lakes RV Park, 100 Ogier Ave, 408-779-0244. Take the Bailey exit off US-101 and go west to Monterey Hwy. Go south two miles, campground is on left. $20 or less.
- Greens Storage, 25698 Adams Ave, Murrieta CA 92562 / 951-698-8577. Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday; 8:30am to 4pm, Saturday; closed Sunday. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 64.
- Temecula Valley RV, 26240 Jackson Ave, Murrieta CA 92563 / 951-894-2347. Cost is unknown. I-15 Exit 64.
- Skyline Wilderness Park, 2201 Imola Ave, 707-252-0481. Park closes at 7pm. $20 or less.
- Camping World, 24901 W Pico Canyon Rd, Newhall CA 91381 / 800-235-3337. Cost is unknown. I-5 Exit 167.
- Shell Station, 23502 Newhall Ave, Newhall CA 91321 / 661-259-6682. $20 or less.
- City park on west side of CA 111 near Main St. $10 or less.
- Chevron station north of CA 91 freeway at Pioneer Blvd. $30 or less.
- Novato RV Park, 1530 Armstrong Ave, Novato CA 94945 / 800-733-6787. $10 or less.
- Arco/ampm, 12078 Three Flags Ct, Oak Hills CA 92344 / 760-949-4177. $20 or less.
- Tiger Express Chevron at 977 S Yosemite Blvd. $10 or less.
- Oceano Dunes SVRA dump station on Le Sage Dr, west of SR-1 near Pismo State Beach. Potable and Rinse water. Pay at the Grand Ave kiosk. $10 or less.
- Oceanside Harbor, 1302 N Pacific St, Oceanside CA 92054. Public dump station is located directly across from boat ramps near Parking Lot 11, south side of harbor. $10 or less.
- US Forest Service Information Station near junction of CA 44 and CA 89. Not marked by roadway but easy to find; directly behind information station. $10 or less.
- Olema Ranch Campground, 10155 State Hwy 1, 800-655-2267. Dump is near the propane. Pay first at the campground general store. Nice place to camp, too. $10 or less.
- Arrow Trailer Supplies, 1363 W Holt Blvd, Ontario CA 91762 / 909-986-3737. $10 or less.
- Pilot Travel Center, 4444 Commerce Ln, Orland CA 95963 / 530-865-0108. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 619.
- Golden Feather Marketplace, 751 Oro Dam Blvd, Oroville CA 95965 / 530-533-8679. $10 or less.
- Maidu Mart Convenience Store, 3900 Olive Hwy, Oroville CA 95966 / 800-991-6531. $10 or less.
- McGrath State Beach on Harbor Blvd between Ventura and Oxnard. $10 or less.
- Chevron, 1849 Ramada Dr, Paso Robles CA 93446 / 805-238-0276. Dump station is at the north end of the car wash. $10 or less.
- Delta RV, 1960 Ramada Drive, Paso Robles CA 93446 / 805-591-4463. Open Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. Potable water. Propane. $10 or less.
- Valero Gas Station, 2340 Spring St, Paso Robles CA 93446 / 805-238-3345. $10 or less.
- Lake Perris State Recreation Area, 17801 Lake Perris Dr, 951-657-0676. From I-215, take the Ramona Expy exit and go east about 2.5 miles. $10 or less.
- Beverly RV Storage, 10000 Beverly Blvd, Pico Rivera CA 90660 / 562-695-8085. Open Mon-Sun, 8:30am to 5:30pm. $30 or less. I-605 Exit 16.
- Bear River Lake Resort, 40800 Hwy 88, 209-295-4868. The campground is located 42 miles east of Jackson on SR-88. Open April thru October. $20 or less.
- Sky River RV, 444 S Dolliver St, Pismo Beach CA 93449 / 805-779-7700. Rinse water. Propane. $30 or less.
Playa Del Rey
- Hyperion Treatment Plant, 7660 W Imperial Highway Gate B, Playa Del Rey CA 90293 / 310-648-5000. Call ahead because the hours are inconsistent. Upon arrival, check in with the security guard. Rinse water. Free.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds, 4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton CA 94566 / 925-426-7600. $30 or less.
- Eagle Feather Trading Post, 31071 California 190, Porterville CA 93257 / 559-791-1055. Rinse water. $10 or less.
- Tule Campground, Success Valley Dr, Porterville CA 93257 / 559-784-0215. $10 or less.
- Chevron, 151 Crescent St, Quincy CA 95971 / 530-283-3999. $10 or less.
- Public dump station at RV park in Plumas County Fairground, 204 Fairground Rd, 530-283-6272. $10 or less.
- Auto and RV Specialists, 8393 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 / 909-981-4622. Dump station available 24 hours; propane and full RV service available during business hours. $10 or less.
- Red Bluff RV Park, 80 Chestnut Ave, Red Bluff CA 96080 / 530-529-2929. Rinse water. Propane. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 649.
- Premier RV Resorts – Redding, 280 N Boulder Dr, Redding CA 96003 / 530-246-0101. $20 or less. I-5 Exit 680.
- Win River Mini Mart, 2415 S Bonnyview Rd, Redding CA 96001 / 530-242-1111. $10 or less.
- Mission RV Park, 26397 Redlands Blvd, Redlands CA 92373 / 909-796-7570. Open Mon-Sat, 9am to 6pm; Sun, 10am to 5pm. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 76.
- Trailer Villa RV Park, 3401E Bayshore Rd, Redwood City CA 94063 / 650-366-7880. From US-101, take the Marsh Rd exit and go north on Haven Ave to Bayshore Rd. Dump is open 8am to 8pm. $30 or less.
- 76 Station, 17704 Sherman Way, Reseda CA 91335 / 818-609-0161. Rinse water. $30 or less.
- Interstate Storage, 720 National Ct, Richmond CA 94804 / 888-439-3182. $31 or more. I-580 Exit 8.
- Desert Empire Fairgrounds. There is a small RV park at the south end of the fairgrounds. The dump site is just north of the RV park. Lots of room to negotiate any size rig. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 1501 N Jack Tone Rd, Ripon CA 95366 / 209-599-4141. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1553 Colony Rd, Ripon CA 95366 / 209-599-0740. $10 or less.
- Riverside Regional Water Quality Treatment Plant, 5950 Acorn St, 951-351-6140. Open Mon-Fri, 7:30am-4pm; Sat and Sun, 12pm-4pm; closed all holidays. Free.
- Valero Express, 6301 Commerce Blvd, Rohnert Park CA 94928 / 707-584-9669. Rinse water. $30 or less.
- Storage 4 Less, 2463 15th St W, Rosamond CA 93560 / 661-256-8356. $20 or less.
- Beal’s Point Campground in the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. From I-80 Exit 103 (Douglas Blvd) go east about five miles to Auburn-Folsom Rd and then south two miles to park. $10 or less.
- Chevron, 1505 Eureka Rd, Roseville CA 95661 / 916-786-8611. Rinse water. Propane. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 105A.
- Sacramento 49er Travel Plaza, 2828 El Centro Rd, Sacramento CA 95833 / 916-927-4774. $20 or less. I-80 Exit 85.
- Chevron, 1250 N Davis Rd, Salinas CA 93907 / 831-771-0299. $10 or less.
- Torres Martinez Travel Center, 3095 CA-86, Salton City CA 92275 / 760-395-1404. $10 or less.
- Rest area on SR-299, three miles east of town. Free.
- Chevron, 1950 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardino CA 92408 / 909-888-2715. Open 6am to 8pm. Check in with attendant. $20 or less. I-10 Exit 73/I-10 Exit 73B.
- San Onofre – San Mateo Campground, 830 Cristianitos, San Clemente CA 92672 / 949-492-4872. Free. I-5 Exit 72.
- Mission Bay Park, 2540 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego CA 92109. Open 24 hours. Free. I-5 Exit 22.
- East Shore RV Park, 1440 Camper View Rd, San Dimas CA 91773 / 909-599-8355. $10 or less.
San Juan Capistrano
- Caspers Wilderness Park about eight miles east of I-5 Exit 82 via Ortega Hwy (CA 74). $10 or less.
- Trailer Haven RV & Mobile Home Park, 2399 E 14th St, San Leandro CA 94577 / 510-357-3235. $20 or less.
- Ultramar Beacon Truck Stop at US-101 and Wildhorse Rd between San Lucas and King City. Cost is unknown.
- Central Marin Sanitation Agency, 1301 Andersen Dr, San Rafael CA 94901 / 415-459-1455. $10 or less.
- RV Storage Depot, 1316 E Warner Ave, Santa Ana CA 92705 / 714-434-9555. $31 or more.
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area, 2225 Highway 154, Santa Barbara CA 93110 / 805-681-5650. County park on SR-154 about 20 miles northwest of town. $10 or less.
- Marborg Industries, 136 N Quarantina St, Santa Barbara CA 93103 / 800-798-1852. From US-101 take the Milpas St exit and travel north to Yanonali St and turn west. Go 2 blocks and then left into sanitation company. Easy in and out – no backing up. Free.
- Shell Gas Station, 175 N Turnpike Rd, Santa Barbara CA 93111 / 805-967-3461. $20 or less.
- Steve’s 76, 1500 Soquel Dr, Santa Cruz CA 95065 / 831-476-3857. Open daily 6:30am to 10pm. $10 or less.
- Elks Lodge, 1309 N Bradley Rd, Santa Maria CA 93454 / 805-922-1538. Rinse water. You must go during business hours to obtain a code for the lock. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 12310 S Highway 33, Santa Nella CA 95322 / 209-826-0741. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 407.
- Delta Liquid Energy, 1620 Lemonwood Dr, Santa Paula CA 93060 / 805-525-3311. $20 or less.
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds RV Park, 1500 Aston Ave, Santa Rosa CA 95404 / 707-293-8410. $10 or less.
- Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve, 9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee CA 92071 / 619-596-3141. $20 or less.
- Oak Park, 901 Quimisa, Simi Valley CA 93065 / 805-654-3951. $20 or less.
- Simi RV Wash & Service Center, 75 W Easy St, Simi Valley CA 93065 / 805-526-2002. Located near Costco off the CA-118 freeway. Easily accessed and a large fuel station for large RVs. $10 or less.
- Union 76 Station, 2605 Stearns St, Simi Valley CA 93063 / 805-522-0995. This service station is located just north of SR-118 at Stearns. Propane is available. Access to dump station may be tight for larger units. $10 or less.
- Shell, 616 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95476 / 707-996-4106. Rinse water. Propane. $10 or less.
- Complete RV of Sonora, 14252 Tuolumne Rd, Sonora CA 95370 / 209-533-3582. $10 or less.
- American RV/Boat and Self Storage of Stockton, 1880 W Charter Way, Stockton CA 95206 / 209-463-9700. Dump station is open from 9am-6pm. $20 or less. I-5 Exit 471.
- Benchmark RV Center & Storage, 11660 Tuxford St, Sun Valley CA 91352 / 818-504-4813. $30 or less. I-5 Exit 152.
- King Kong RV, 8924 Lankershim Blvd, Sun Valley CA 91352 / 949-673-1999. Open Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm (except holidays). Cash only. $20 or less. I-5 Exit 152.
- All In Sanitation Services, 13141 San Fernando Rd, Sylmar CA 91342 / 800-310-8988. $30 or less. I-5 Exit 159.
- Tecopa Hot Springs Campground & Pools, PO Box 270, Tecopa Hot Springs Road, Tecopa CA 92389 / 760-852-4481. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2000 East Tehachapi Blvd, Tehachapi CA 93561 / 661-823-1484. $10 or less.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula CA 92592 / 951-693-1819. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 58.
- Majestic RV Center, 3242 Thousand Oaks Blvd, 805-496-1133. $20 or less.
- Tracy Wastewater Treatment, 3900 Holly Dr, Tracy CA 95304 / 209-831-4480. Free.
- Northbound US-101 rest area about 4.5 miles north of town. Free.
Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Locations
- Coachland RV Park, 10100 Pioneer Trail, Truckee CA 96161 / 530-587-3071. $20 or less. I-80 Exit 188.
Full Hookup Campground In Foothill Farms California Today
- Cruise America RV Rental, 6935 Foothill Blvd, Tujunga CA 91042 / 818-352-0241. $20 or less.
- Phillip S Raine Rest Area, southbound SR-99, south of Tulare. Free.
- Public dump station across from True Hardware off SR-139 at Modoc Ave and D St. Free.
- Madruga Alves Car Wash, 200 E Glenwood Ave, Turlock CA 95380 / 209-667-5491. $10 or less.
- Vallejo Waste Water Treatment Plant, 47 Solano Ave, Vallejo CA 94590 / 707-644-8949. Open Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm. Free.
- Public dump stations in campgrounds at New Hogan Lake (Corps of Engineers) about 1.5 miles southeast of Valley Springs via CA 26 and Hogan Dam Rd. Open year-round. $10 or less.
- Bill’s RV Services Inc., 2811 Beene Rd, Ventura CA 93003 / 805-339-0882. Open 9am to 11am. $20 or less.
- Ventura Beach RV Resort, 800 W Main St, Ventura CA 93001 / 805-643-9137. Northbound US-101 travelers use the California St exit; southbound travelers use the Main St exit. $31 or more.
- High Desert Truck Stop, 15655 US-395, Victorville CA 92392. $20 or less.
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park, 18000 Yates Rd, 760-245-2226. $20 or less.
- Visalia KOA, 7480 Avenue 308, Visalia CA 93291 / 559-651-0544. $10 or less.
- Visalia RV Sales & Service, 6603 Betty Dr, 559-651-2300. Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 9am-4:30pm. $10 or less.
- Mount Madonna County Park, 408-842-2341, nine miles west of Gilroy or eight miles east of Watsonville via CA 152 (Hecker Pass Rd). 25-foot RV length limit. Cost is unknown.
- Pinto Lake Park, 451 Green Valley Rd, 831-722-8129. From CA 1, take Green Valley Road exit and go thru 6 lights, last crossroad is Airport Blvd, go 1/2 mile and turn left. $10 or less.
- Springdale Self Serve Car Wash, 13095 Springdale St, 714-373-1182. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 5552 Wheeler Ridge Rd, Wheeler Ridge CA 93203 / 661-858-2804. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 219.
- KOA, 1600 Hwy 20, Willits CA 95490 / 707-459-6179. $10 or less.
- Veterans Home of California – Yountville at CA 29 and California Dr. Check at guard station, then a short drive to the RV park. $10 or less.
- Yuba-Sutter Fairgrounds, 442 Franklin Ave, Yuba City CA 95991 / 530-674-1280. $10 or less.
- Yucaipa Regional Park, 33900 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa CA 92399 / 909-790-3127. $10 or less.
- Black Rock Campground in Joshua Tree National Park. From SR-62 in town, follow Joshua Ln to its end and turn right for one block and then south to campground. Donation requested.
- Desert Sky Motel, 55492 Twentynine Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley CA 92284 / 760-365-2886. $20 or less.