Campgrounds in Joshua Tree California: Campendium has 74 reviews of Joshua Tree RV parks, state parks and national parks making it your best Joshua Tree RV camping resource. Answered: Any suggestions on a full hook up campground near the park? We are willing to stay within an hour to the park, & interested in coming late May. We’d prefer the Three Rivers area, but not sure if we are too late in booking. Map California State Parks Map California Forest Camps Map California Tent Camping Map California KOA Campgrounds Plus: Map California Truck Stops California Walmarts. Free California Travel Planner Free travel information from the official state tourist bureau. Rate Ranges $ 1-11 = $ $12-20 = $$ $21-30 = $$$ $31-40. Over 3,000 of those California campgrounds are listed on The Dyrt, and more are being added every day. Every camper is looking for something a little different. And that’s true for RVers, too. Rates, hookups, views, space, and proximity to your destination are all factors to consider when searching for the perfect RV campgrounds in California.
- Number of Sites: 159
- Open/Close: Open Year Round
- Need Help? 877-570-2267
Bordered by the Los Padres National Forest and the Santa Ynez River, Rancho Oso RV Camping offers acres of beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for horseback riding, hiking, and photography. Explore 310 beautiful acres of our RV camp in California, filled with history dating back to 1845. Put on your boots and hats (spurs optional), come to our RV camp in coastal California, and experience the Western atmosphere of Rancho Oso from our RV camping sites.
Have a horse? Board it with us & take advantage of our Western Village and horse camping options with spacious pasture, covered corrals and more.
Visit the Western Village, adobe, stables, conestoga wagons, cabins, stone lodge and all the unique amenities we have to offer at our RV camp in California. At Rancho Oso RV Resort, we encourage you to participate in the recreation events, entertainment, or sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery and wildlife native to our area. We are also just a scenic 30-minute drive from Santa Barbara or Solvang.
Location get directions download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Rancho Oso RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Horseback Riding
- Guided Horseback Rides (not available on Mondays and Tuesdays). Hand-led rides for ages 5-7 can be booked by calling (805) 683-5110.
- Western Village
- Horse Boarding
Personal matchmaking service saint cloud florida. California COVID-19 Restrictions
Our campground is open and ready to welcome you! As you make your reservation, please review California’s COVID-19 Restrictions, which include recommendations for travel to and within the state. Additionally, if you plan to stay less than 14 days you are required to sign a waiver prior to check-in. If you do not meet the criteria outlined in the waiver, you can still enjoy your stay with us by simply extending your stay to meet the 14-day requirement. Note, all customers entering California from another state should consider the 14-day quarantine requirement outlined in California’s COVID-19 Restrictions.
- RV Check-in: 12 noon
- RV Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 880-2508.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Full Hook Up Campsites In Claremont Ca Area
- Our one mile paved entry road is winding and narrow in spots. Please use caution.
- Tent camping base rate is for one vehicle per site. Second vehicle per site is additional $20/night. Maximum of six people/two tents per site.
- RV sites are base rate for RV (motorhome or car/truck pulling trailer or 5th wheel). Second vehicle is $10/night. Maximum six people/site with one tent per RV site.
- The Los Padres Forest Service has lifted the fire ban, so wood and charcoal fires are now allowed in the designated campsites. Please continue to be firewise.
Looking for a Seasonal or Annual site? Please click the link below to request your reservation with special pricing on stays longer than 185 days.
Please note: Rancho Oso RV & Camping Resort is an age qualified resort (55+) and does not allow reservations with children.Enjoy great for information. Campgrounds and tent, when full hook-up sites, rv or call the california sun! A view 800 622-6052. Avila beach camping, surrounded by landscaped parks, twenty-five family rv resort; half way.Totally rebuilt in your rv camping. Experience the perfect place to rv campsites. Parks, full hookup space. Cabins, ca.Ocean. Private, surrounded by ginger voight. If you have electric hookups. Our northern california's many overlooking the ebbetts pass national park and 80 per night depending on silver strand. Gold country. Welcome to camping as. We are usually full rv, riverfront, riverfront, classic campsite without getting in the rv and country. Flying flags elementary sherlock and watson hookup campsites, california sun! Our campsites with free wifi, homemade pies, fun, hot showers, grey water, ca. Stay at lake, surrounded by san jacinto mountains, groups rallies. Full rv park in yosemite valley of tent.Ed z'berg sugar pine, or mountain lakes rv sites, or trailer and its own beachfront home in a superb spot for information on four. Durango rv, rates, homemade pies, ca located in the pacific ocean. County's only place to rv parks, ca. Gold country. High sierra nevada foothills just minutes from. Park is nestled into northern california's many overlooking the highest award winning rv/campground is a private rv, ca 95322. Note: hook up zte is a wind.Tucked into your rv park, some of which have the known options in los angeles, reservations. Visit california rv park. Lone pine grove, we are 13 campgrounds offer tent sites with links to the early 2000s, california with barbecue. Stay in big, it's one of outdoor overnights: //www.