Silas First Baptist Church of Severna Park
- Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland County
- Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Beach
- Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Map
- Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Md
Silas First Baptist Church of Severna Park. 91 West Earleigh Heights Road, Severna Park, MD 21146 . Ministry Line: 410-544-1842 . Reverend Jesse E. Young, Pastor/Teacher. Sis. Gwendolyn Young, First Ladyhttp://www.silasfirstbaptistchurch.com/index.html
Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland County
Campgrounds in Severna Park Maryland: Campendium has reviews of Severna Park RV parks, state parks and national parks making it your best Severna Park RV camping resource. Homes for sale in Severna Park, MD have a median listing price of $595,000. There are 115 active homes for sale in Severna Park, MD, which spend an average of 70 days on the market. Severna Park is a census-designated place (CDP) in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States.Severna Park is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area, and is located approximately 8 miles (13 km) north of Annapolis, 17 miles (27 km) south of Baltimore and 39 miles (63 km) east of Washington.
Silas First Baptist Church - Manta.com
Silas First Baptist Church is a privately held company in Severna Park, MD and is a Single Location business. Categorized under Baptist Church. Our records show it was established in 1993 and incorporated in Maryland.https://www.manta.com/c/mmyqpp3/silas-first-baptist-church
Silas First Baptist Church 91 W Earleigh Heights Rd, Severna ..
Silas First Baptist Church. Map & Directions. Be the first to review! 91 W Earleigh Heights Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146 (410)544-1842. 35. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Add to ..https://www.yellowpages.com/severna-park-md/mip/silas-first-baptist-church-10162078
Silas First Baptist Church Of Severna Park 91 W Earleigh ..
Silas First Baptist Church Of Severna Park 91 W Earleigh Heights Rd Severna Park MD 21146. Reviews (410)544-1842 Website. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .https://www.mapquest.com/us/maryland/silas-first-baptist-church-of-severna-park-21724670
Silas First Baptist Church in Severna Park, Maryland, MD
Silas First Baptist Church Address: Severna Park, MD 21146, United States Phone: +1 410-544-1842https://www.searchonamerica.com/place/silas-first-baptist-church_2868028.html
Silas First Baptist Church Severna Park MD
(410)544-1842. No Reviews. 0. Write a Review. About Silas First Baptist Church. Silas First Baptist Church is a Baptist church in Severna Park Maryland. This Baptist ..https://www.churchfinder.com/churches/md/severna-park/silas-first-baptist-church
Silas First Baptist Church Of Severna Park, Pasadena, MD
410-544-1842. Speed dating over 30 near durango new mexico. 91 West Earleigh Heights Road .. just type in Silas First Baptist Church and be blessed by the preaching and teaching of Pastor Jesse Eugene Young and ..https://www.churchangel.com/church/Silas-First-Baptist-Church-Of-Severna-Park-478806.htm
Silas First Baptist Church - Severna Park, Maryland ..
Sabrina Sigmon added a new photo — at Silas First Baptist Church. June 3, 2018 · Severna Park, MD · Honey Bee Photography added 2 new photos — at Silas First Baptist Church .https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silas-First-Baptist-Church/142509022446254
Silas First Baptist Church in Severna Park, Maryland - Local ..
Learn more about Silas First Baptist Church in Severna Park, Maryland. Find service times, program times, giving opportunities, photos, and more.https://www.church.org/churches/maryland/21146/silas-first-baptist-church/
Silas First Baptist Church in Severna Park, MD with Reviews ..
See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Silas First Baptist Church locations in Severna Park, MD. .. (410)544-1842. Baptist Churches. Website.https://www.yellowpages.com/severna-park-md/silas-first-baptist-church
Location of Severna Park, Maryland
|Coordinates: 39°4′56″N76°33′56″W / 39.08222°N 76.56556°WCoordinates: 39°4′56″N76°33′56″W / 39.08222°N 76.56556°W|
|• Total||19.3 sq mi (50 km2)|
|• Land||16.5 sq mi (43 km2)|
|• Water||2.9 sq mi (8 km2)|
|Elevation||39 ft (12 m)|
|• Density||2,283/sq mi (881.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||410, 443|
|GNIS feature ID||0591251|
Severna Park is a census-designated place (CDP) in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. Severna Park is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area, and is located approximately 8 miles (13 km) north of Annapolis, 17 miles (27 km) south of Baltimore and 39 miles (63 km) east of Washington. Severna Park's population was 37,634 at the 2010 census.
The name Severna Park is rumored to originate from a 1906 contest held by Oscar Hatton while the modern community was first becoming established. The winner would receive a portion of land but controversy arose because the winner was an African-American woman, who was instead rewarded $500. However, extensive research by local historian Nelson Molter found no corroborative evidence for this story, suggesting the naming contest is merely a local myth.
Robinson House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009. Severna Park was originally named 'Boone,' and was a stop along the Baltimore & Annapolis Railroad, which was converted to the B&A Rail Trail in 1990. Severna Park is also home to the Severn School, a private high school established in 1914 by Rolland Teel as a feeder school to the United States Naval Academy, as well as several other old homes and buildings.
In many Slavic languages, Severna means 'northern'.
Geography and transportation
Severna Park is located at 39°4′56″N76°33′56″W / 39.08222°N 76.56556°W (39.082109, −76.565656), between the eastern shore of the Severn River and northwestern shore of the Magothy River, approximately 17 miles (27 km) south of Baltimore and 39 miles (63 km) east of Washington, D.C. It is bordered to the north by Pasadena, to the east (across the Magothy River) by Lake Shore, to the southeast by Arnold, to the southwest (across the Severn River) by Herald Harbor and Arden on the Severn, and to the west by Gambrills and Millersville.
Severna Park is split by Ritchie Highway (Maryland Route 2), which runs between Baltimore and Annapolis and directly through Severna Park, serving as one of the main thoroughfares in the area. Other main roads include Benfield Road and Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard (Maryland Route 648). Interstate 97 runs from Annapolis to Baltimore directly west of Severna Park, passing through Millersville. Severna Park is accessible from I-97 via exit 10 to Benfield Boulevard/Veterans Highway.
Severna Park is served by the Maryland Transit Administration's Route 70. A large portion of the Baltimore & Annapolis Trail also runs through Severna Park. The trail, which is now a bike trail, was originally a rail trail before being converted as part of the East Coast Greenway in 1996. The trail's headquarters are located on Earleigh Heights Road in Severna Park.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Severna Park has a total area of 19.3 square miles (50.1 km2), of which 16.5 square miles (42.7 km2) is land and 2.9 square miles (7.4 km2), or 14.76%, is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 28,507 people, 9,731 households, and 8,105 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,209.7 people per square mile (853.2/km2). There were 9,945 housing units at an average density of 770.9 per square mile (297.7/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 92.45% White, 3.29% African American, 0.18% Native American, 2.77% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.32% from other races, 1.19% Hispanic or Latino and 0.94% from two or more races.
There were 9,731 households, out of which 40.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 73.7% were married couples living together, 6.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 16.7% were non-families. 13.4% of all households were made up of individuals, and 5.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.89 and the average family size was 3.17 people.
In the CDP, the population was spread out, with 28.1% under the age of 18, 4.9% from 18 to 24, 25.9% from 25 to 44, 29.0% from 45 to 64, and 12.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 40 years. For every 100 females, there were 94.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 91.5 males.
According to a 2007 estimate, the median income for a household in the CDP was $106,983, and the median income for a family was $116,246. Males had a median income of $70,742 versus $45,061 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $40,985. About 0.6% of families and 1.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 0.4% of those under age 18 and 3.0% of those age 65 or over.
Public and private schools in Severna Park are:
Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Beach
- Jones Elementary School
- Oak Hill Elementary School
- Folger McKinsey Elementary School
- Benfield Elementary
- Shipley's Choice Elementary School (technically in Millersville, but part of Severna Park feeder system)
- St. John the Evangelist School 
- St. Martin's in the Field Day School 
- Tracey Adams, adult film actress
- Josh Banks, professional baseball player
- Bud Beardmore, former American lacrosse coach
- Steve Bisciotti, owner of the Baltimore Ravens
- Mark Budzinski, former professional baseball player and current first base coach for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Henry W. Buse Jr., Lieutenant general in the Marine Corps
- Lauren Faust, American Emmy-Award-winning animator, writer, director, and producer; story developer for The Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Gavin Floyd, former professional baseball player
- Steve Gorman, drummer for the American rock band The Black Crowes
- Jeff Hatch, former professional football player and actor
- Marjorie Holt, U.S. congresswoman
- Cornelia MacIntyre Foley (1909–2010), artist
- Ronald Malfi, novelist
- John Marburger, American physicist; former director, the Office of Science and Technology Policy; former President of Stony Brook University; former director of Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Billy Martin, Good Charlotte guitarist
- Eric Milton, former professional baseball player
- Max Ochs, Takoma Records guitarist
- Gordon Byrom Rogers, United States Army Lieutenant General
- Mitchell T. Rozanski, American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Pat Sajak, host of Wheel of Fortune
- Mark Teixeira, former professional baseball player
- Jarred Tinordi, professional hockey player
- Mark Tinordi, former hockey player for the Washington Capitals; principal owner of Severna Park Taphouse
- Frank Valentino, American operatic baritone
- Steve Wojciechowski, Head Men's Basketball Coach at Marquette University
- Drew Yates, professional soccer player
Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Map
- ^ ab'Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Severna Park CDP, Maryland'. U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- ^'Local Historian Reflects on Severna Park's Early History'.
- ^Molter, Nelson (1988). Severna Park, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, a history of the area. Annapolis, Maryland: Anchor Printing. p. 39. LCCN88215981.
- ^'National Register of Historic Places'. WEEKLY LIST OF ACTIONS TAKEN ON PROPERTIES: 9/28/09 THROUGH 10/02/09. National Park Service. 2009-10-09.
- ^'US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990'. United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^N.a. '.' Mta.maryland.gov. 22 May 2017. Web. 12 Aug. 2017. <https://mta.maryland.gov/sites/default/files/LocalLink%2070_PDF.pdf>
- ^'U.S. Census website'. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^Bureau, U.S. Census. 'American FactFinder - Community Facts'. factfinder.census.gov. Archived from the original on 11 February 2020. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
Free Hookup Sites In Severna Park Maryland Md
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Severna Park, Maryland.|