- Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana City
- Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Homes For Sale
- Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Restaurants
- Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Population
- Genuine Free Dating. This dating site is 100% free; there are no hidden extras; no hidden charges; it is entirely free. Unlike a lot of other sites that claim to be free, but the moment you want to do something, like message someone, you have to pay, Free Singles 247 is completely free always.
- Free dating Prospect Free dating and free chat with singles from your city. Sentimente.com is a dating site with over 1.5 million users. Online dating is much easier now. If you are only interested in Prospect users then you are in the right place. It is very easy to chat online or even get out on dating. Start your own love stories right now.
It's free phone dating, text dating, SMS dating, cell phone dating, mobile phone dating, and online dating all-in-one, so you can find and meet singles in your area right now on your cellphone! We're taking the free online dating experience to another level to become the top dating website on the planet. Let’s be real, the dating landscape looks very different today, as most people are meeting online. With Tinder, the world’s most popular free dating app, you have millions of other single people at your fingertips and they’re all ready to meet someone like you.
Location in East Baton Rouge Parish and the state of Louisiana.
|Coordinates: 30°24′05″N91°00′16″W / 30.40139°N 91.00444°WCoordinates: 30°24′05″N91°00′16″W / 30.40139°N 91.00444°W|
|Parish||East Baton Rouge|
|• Total||6.3 sq mi (16 km2)|
|• Land||6.2 sq mi (16 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||39 ft (12 m)|
|• Density||2,900/sq mi (1,100/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Shenandoah is an unincorporated area and census-designated place (CDP) in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, United States. It is part of the Baton RougeMetropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 18,399 at the 2010 census, up from 17,070 in 2000. Shenandoah consists of a number of residential subdivisions, including Shenandoah Estates, Shenandoah Park, White Oak Landing, White Oak Estates, The Woods and The Lake at White Oak.
It is in the proposed City of St. Wa dating someone from. George.
Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana City
Shenandoah is located in southeastern East Baton Rouge Parish at 30°24′5″N91°0′16″W / 30.40139°N 91.00444°W (30.401391, -91.004412). It is bordered to the west by Baton Rouge and to the south by Old Jefferson. Louisiana Highway 73, Old Jefferson Highway, touches the southwest corner of Shenandoah and leads northwest 11 miles (18 km) to downtown Baton Rouge.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Shenandoah CDP has a total area of 6.3 square miles (16.2 km2), of which 6.2 square miles (16.1 km2) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km2), or 0.76%, is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 17,070 people, 5,911 households, and 4,900 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,728.3 people per square mile (1,052.8/km2). There were 6,053 housing units at an average density of 967.4 per square mile (373.3/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 92.13% White, 4.42% African American, 0.24% Native American, 2.08% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.39% from other races, and 0.73% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.62% of the population.
There were 5,911 households, out of which 46.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 73.1% were married couples living together, 7.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 17.1% were non-families. 13.5% of all households were made up of individuals, and 2.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.89 and the average family size was 3.21.
In the CDP, the population was spread out, with 29.8% under the age of 18, 7.3% from 18 to 24, 30.6% from 25 to 44, 27.3% from 45 to 64, and 5.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.4 males.
Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Homes For Sale
The median income for a household in the CDP was $73,536, and the median income for a family was $79,302. Males had a median income of $58,938 versus $31,339 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $29,722. About 1.2% of families and 2.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 2.8% of those under age 18 and 0.1% of those age 65 or over.
Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Restaurants
Free Dating Sites City Shenandoah Louisiana Population
East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools serves Shenandoah. Shenandoah Elementary School in Shenandoah serves a large portion of the CDP. A portion in the west is zoned to Parkview Elementary School, and a portion in the north is served by Wedgewood Elementary. Most of the community is zoned to Woodlawn Middle School in Shenandoah while a portion is zoned to Southeast Middle School in Baton Rouge. Almost all of Shenandoah is zoned to Woodlawn High School in Old Jefferson, while a small section is zoned to Tara High School in Baton Rouge.
St. Michael the Archangel High School, a private Catholic high school, is located in Shenandoah.
East Baton Rouge Parish Library operates the Jones Creek Regional Branch Library in the Shenandoah CDP. The 35,000-square-foot (3,300 m2) facility, designed by Raymond Post Architects, was the first parish library financed by property taxes. It opened in April 1990.
- ^ ab'Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Shenandoah CDP, Louisiana'. American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 13, 2020. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
- ^'Map'. City of St. George. Retrieved 2019-11-17.
- ^'US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990'. United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^'U.S. Census website'. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ ab'2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Shenandoah CDP, LA.' U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 7, 2017.
- ^'Elemementary-School-Boundary-Descriptions-15-16.pdfArchived 2017-01-06 at the Wayback Machine.' East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools. Retrieved on January 7, 2017. Shenadoah is on page 32/41. Parkview is on page 27/41. Wedgewood Elementary is on p. 36/41.
- ^'Middle-School-Boundary-Descriptions-15-16.pdfArchived 2017-01-06 at the Wayback Machine.' East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools. Retrieved on January 6, 2017. Woodlawn Middle is on p. 14/14: '14939 Tiger Bend Road, Baton Rouge' (mapping this address places it in Shenandoah CDP). Southeast is on p. 12/14.
- ^'High-School-Boundary-Descriptions-15-16.pdfArchived 2016-04-18 at the Wayback Machine.' East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools. Retrieved on January 7, 2017. Woodlawn is on p. 10/10. Tara is on p. 9/10.
- ^'ContactArchived 2017-01-08 at the Wayback Machine.' St. Michael the Archangel High School. Retrieved on January 7, 2017. '17521 Monitor Avenue Baton Rouge, LA 70817'
- ^'Jones Creek Regional Branch Library.' East Baton Rouge Parish Library. Retrieved on January 7, 2017. '6222 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70817'