The admissions process for Boys Town Junior College will be conducted in three steps: 1. Quota Admission-Only applicable to: a. Students who have passed their 10th from Boys’ Town School. Students who wish to apply through management quota. Students who belong to Parsi minority. Regular admission for Science and Commerce stream. Boys Town is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit recognized by the IRS, and all donations to Boys Town are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Boys Town follows a policy of non-discrimination in accordance with the law.
- Boys Town Dating At College Of Charleston
- Boys Town Dating At College Park
- Boys Town Dating At College Point
- Boys Town Dating At Collegeville
We believe that our college is such a place where children with different abilities develop, learn and grow together. Our college is equipped with state-of-the art infrastructure to help your child stay grow in every aspect of their professional life ahead.
- Computer Lab
- Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Reading Room
- Clean Classrooms
Practical work follows the basic principle of Learning by doing. Students get an opportunity to actively participate in the learning process. To give a practical approach to the concepts taught in the classroom, at Boys’ Town we have a well-equipped Chemistry, Biology and Physics laboratory.
Computers are synonymous with development. The computer lab of Boys’ Town helps our students to stay ahead with hi-tech changes in the IT world.
Well Trained Faculty:
Teachers at Boys’ Town enrich a young generation of students so that the future is a safe, secure and great place to live in the society.
We believe college isn’t really college without examinations. Boys’ Town Junior College conducts regular tutorials, unit tests, half yearly and annual examinations very systematically wherein students can prove their ability.
Co-curricular activities prepare students practically for the future. These activities conducted at Boys’ Town fulfill a student’s right to a broader education.
Academic learning and sports education are the complements of each other. They resemble the two sides of the same coin. The college encourages the students to participate in various tournaments. We appreciate the interest of students in such activities which bring forward the talents of students in public. We have a lush green playground.
Quality is the key feature of the vision of Boys’ Town Junior College and for it the management strives to achieve a level of excellence that will help students to face the ever evolving world!
Std 11th Admission 2020-21
Dear Parents & Students,
The admissions process for Boys Town Junior College will be conducted in three steps:
Boys Town Dating At College Of Charleston
1. Quota Admission-Only applicable to:
a. Students who have passed their 10th from Boys’ Town School.
b. Students who wish to apply through management quota.
c. Students who belong to Parsi minority
2. Regular admission for Science and Commerce stream.
Links are provided below for filling up the admission form.
Parents should insure that:
1. Scanned copies of all documents should be ready.
2. Read the form and fill it step by step.
3. Some of the fields are mandatory and should be filled properly.
4. Admission would be confirm once you pay the fees and the payment mode is strictly online.
5. Kindly check all the bank details and senders account details before you confirm the transaction.
6. The bank details are provided on the official college website as well as at the end of the college form.
7. For any queries or doubts feel free to contact :
Ms. Bharti Patil : 9860526003
Ms. Swati Tribuvan : 9765885823
Ms. Sonali Patil : 8805909292
Ms. Gayatri Pal : 7220845977
8. Kindly click the links given below for filling up our admission form:
Boys Town Dating At College Park
For Quota Admission : https://forms.gle/B6svot6UVrYoXC9E8 (In-house/Minority/Management):
For Science Stream :https://forms.gle/GKibU8tGS1cW5ea9A
For CommerceStream: https://forms.gle/gf5BWdCXyMe4ZBz57
The admission procedure to Boys’ Town Junior College is as follows:
- Students who have passed std. X examinations from SSC, CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum are admitted to std. XI Science or Std. XI Commerce.
- Admission process for Nashik Division is online from the year 2017-18.
• Parents/Students need to collect a booklet from the school after the announcement from Nashik Division.
• Students from other than Maharashtra Board can collect the booklet from the allotted centers from Nashik Division.
• Parents /Students need to register according to the instructions given in the booklet i.e ID and password.
• Parents are supposed to fill in the Part-I of form and the link for Part-II will be available only after the SSC result declaration.
• According to the cutoff , college is allotted when the admission rounds start.
• If the college with the first preference is allotted then it is mandatory for the student to confirm the admission in the same college within three days.
• Instructions regarding admission and the date of merit list as well as date of admission will be updated on the website time to time.
• Website : nashik.11thadmission.org.in
- As per the merit list the students seeking the admission to std. XI (Science and Commerce) can confirm the admission after student’s interaction with the principal.
Code of Conduct:
- Students should be punctual and disciplined.
- Attendance is compulsory.
- No visitors will be allowed to meet the students inside the institute campus.
- If a student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, irregular to class, not responding properly he/she may be expelled from the college. The decision of the principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student.
- Cell phones, cameras or any other valuable articles are not allowed in the institute campus.
- Any change in address/telephone no. should be notified to the office without any delay.
- The classrooms, corridors and the campus must be kept clean.
For more information, please download our College Rules & Regulations for Students (PDF Document).
Boys Town Dating At College Point
- Discipline and uniformity is to make everyone become and look equal.
- A uniform brings a sense of equality among students.
- Black trouser, black blazer, white shirt, maroon tie, black socks and black shoes.
BOYS’ TOWN SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
Trimbak Road, Nashik-400 007
Phone: (0253) 2317703
Boys Town Dating At Collegeville
* Number above is for college admissions only.